Abjayon is looking to hire consultants with a background in the Utilities industries of Gas, Water, and Power. Join a fast-growing global team that is helping Utilities industry operatives worldwide by providing enhanced digital capabilities in their processes and functions, thus enabling them to boost their efficiency and expand their customer base.
- Work on implementation and support of Oracle Utilities Applications of Customer Care and Billing (CCB), Customer to Meter (C2M), Customer Cloud Services (CCS), and Meter Data Management (MDM).
- Participate in the Requirements gathering sessions.
- Design the Functional Components and configure the application for the business flows.
- Configure the system using the OUAF Configuration Tools (Scripting).
- Design Test Plans/Stories, Test scripts and Test data sets during the Design phase.
- Developing the scripts. Recording, analyzing, diagnosing, reporting and managing test events, defects, problems and retests dependent on agreed criteria.
- Execute the test scripts and reporting the results.
- Reports functionally to the Project Manager from a Delivery perspective.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Management Information Systems or Business required. Prefer degrees in related disciplines (e.g., Electrical/Power or Petroleum Engineering).
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the Electric/Gas/Water Utilities industry.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working directly on Utilities projects with an emphasis on the implementation phase.
- Interest (or understanding) of the IT systems within the Utilities Industry for customer, billing, metering, field service, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, display excellent judgment, and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications and customer relations skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80% is required (Post Covid)