Abjayon is an Enterprise solutions and services provider with the strong focus on engineering and implementing solutions for Utilities, Healthcare and Hospitality industries.
We are a team of highly experienced and driven technology professionals who take immense pride in our inherent value of remaining unperturbed by any problem, task, or challenge.
The top management and core engineering team comes with many years of rich engineering experience. Our deep understanding and expertise in engineering solutions creates value for organizations by engineering innovative customer experiences, customizing products and technologies for new markets, integrating new-age technologies, facilitating faster time to market, and ensuring a competitive edge.
- Single point of contact to both Project Manager and client for the C2M solution, and scope management
- Participate in business development, including customer presentations and RFP responses related to C2M Functional Architect role/function
- Provide leadership to the implementation team by promoting consistency across the team, including methodology, deliverable templates, terminology, etc
- Provide leadership and guidance in defining the C2M solution landscape and strategy
- Partner with client business leadership to seek input from larger client organizations and educate this community on key changes to current processes
- Provide utilities industry and C2M best practices, through engagements in Oracle Utilities implementations & timely communication internally as well as externally with customers and partners
- As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high-quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team.
- Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high-quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
- Analyzes business needs to help ensure that the solution meets the customers’ objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen.
- Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations.
- Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions.
- Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions.
- Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise.
- Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
- Mentor/develop other consultants into lead roles
- Contribute to reusable collateral/accelerators
- 10+ years of experience working in Oracle Utilities – C2M, CC&B, MDM, WAM, MWM, OMS etc.
- 5+ years of experience in functional designing.
- Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with customers, across different departments and levels within the company
- Superior skills in business analysis, process facilitation, change management, creative and critical thinking, superior written and verbal communications, technical writing, problem-solving, presentations, and public speaking
- Handle multiple assignments within a fast-paced environment with potential conflicting schedules.
- Experience working in Agile Methodology.
- Date Posted: 2 days ago
- Location: U.S.
- Job Title: C2M Functional Architect (Full-Time)