Abjayon is an enterprise technology services provider with a focus on two areas – implementing Oracle Utilities applications and providing product and solution engineering services to enterprise customers across the world.
We are a team of highly experienced and driven technology professionals who in every challenge see an opportunity to scale newer heights. We take immense pride in our inherent value of remaining unperturbed by any problem, task, or challenge.
The Data Migration Engineer will work closely with the Solution Architect in the definition of the target data model. The Data Migration Engineer will be responsible for defining the data migration plan for each solution, working with legacy systems and new systems to design and create the mechanism to extract, cleanse, transform, enrich, load, and validate all required data for the successful implementation and operation of the new solutions. The Data Migration Engineer will coordinate all data migration activities and will create and operate the migration tools as necessary.
- Responsible to work on Oracle Utilities Data migration and integration projects. for Oracle Utilities Clients
- Design and implementation of data conversion of CIS solutions for Oracle utilities applications
- Design and develop ETL jobs.
- Liaise with Senior Designers and participate with design walkthroughs; discuss/explain functional requirements and dissect into logical functional sections.
- Develop data conversion plan, strategy and approach.
- Identify and coordinate legacy data cleanup activities with the business.
- Create balancing and audit control procedures and reports.
- Designs programs and scripts for the creation and migration of data from source to target systems.
- Advise business on options, risks and any impacts related to data conversion & migration.
- Manage all data conversion activities from project initiation to production cutover and support.
- Share knowledge and create proper documentation related to the ETL, data mapping and migration efforts.
- Experience in data conversion from legacy source system
- Proficient in writing PL/SQL's required for data profiling/mapping activities
- Able to design ETL jobs for data conversion using any of the ETL tools
- Understand the legacy data models and identify the data quality issues
- Should be able to perform tuning of the ETL jobs to achieve optimum performance and meet
- Develop validation SQLs to verify the integrity of the transformed data
Develop ad-hoc data repair SQLs to resolve data conversion errors.
- Experience in utilities background in playing a Conversion developer role of CIS solutions for utilities specific to Oracle CC&B/C2M