The role will be to manage a portfolio of Utilities clients’ and key stakeholder relationships for Managed Services of Application Support, Operations Support, and Testing Services both for On-Prem and Cloud Customers. The Delivery Director will be accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of the delivery unit while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget. You will play a key role in building strong business/technology relationships and taking a ‘hands-on’ approach to drive a culture of continuous improvement. To be successful, you must be solution-driven, client-focused, love coaching employees and be willing to travel within India and globally.
- Responsible for consulting delivery, resources, and sales enablement within the area of responsibility.
- Competency Building – Recruitment, Training, team enablement by building skills in new products, new releases and acquiring relevant product and implementation certifications, etc.
- Responsible for all service delivery within the practice, defining new services, launching new services, and innovation in solution development for efficient delivery and improving brand value.
- Own Customer Satisfaction and Reference ability for all Delivery Engagements within the area of responsibility.
- Final Escalation point for any resource and project delivery issues and responsible for effectively resolving the same
- Own Resource Management and Forecasting for Delivery Team. Resource Utilization for Team, work with the Practice Director and Vice President Practice to maximize billable utilization and revenue
- Responsible for Performance management, retention and employee engagement for the team.
- Own Bid Support for all Business Development activities for the Delivery Unit, RFP responses, proposal development (Compliance to OOB applications, Solution development, solution architecture, estimation, resource plan etc)
- Participate and Support Business Development activities, Client discussions, Strategy and road mapping sessions, Client Demos and Presentations.
- Reports to Practice VP.
- Has first-line managers and architects reporting to him/her.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Responsible for Consulting Delivery and 15+ years of experience in a professional services role for implementations, managed Services, production support, testing and operations for enterprise applications for global customers.
- Experienced leader who has worked in senior management roles in organizations and has worked with the second line of Delivery Managers, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Functional Architects and other consultants.
- 5+ Years in Utilities Industry with a focus on Consulting Engagements.
- Managed larger team sizes and has mentored and grown teams to become mature delivery organizations.
- Understands the needs of and has worked in an SLA and KPI Metrics-driven managed services organization.
- Is well versed in providing services to both on-prem and cloud enterprise customers in traditional and Agile, CI/CD environments.
- Good Understanding of Oracle Utilities Applications of C2M, CCS, WAM, WACS, OMS, NMS is a big Plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to maintain executive-level relationships, and across all levels of the organization.
- Willing to travel as needed (25% to 50% of the time)