Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Architects and PMs to understand the requirement
- Work with team to develop design documents
- Doing Coding if needed
- Work as Tech Lead to closely monitor team members
- Ensure high-quality code is delivered and map with the requirements
- Closely work with PMs to conduct SIT and UAT
- Closely work with operation team to solve operations issues
- Closely work with Release team to get the code deployed
Project Planning & Risk Management:
- Participating in the Workshops and providing inputs
- Working with team to create project traceability matrix to ensure requirement traceability (End to End)
- Able to establish and manage project/sprint plans and drive/ facilitate scrum calls, sprint review/Demo meetings and delivery of potentially shippable software at the end of each sprint/ project phase.
- Sprint Backlog Creation/Review and Next Sprint Scope Planning
- Story Prioritization, Story Point Allocation and Progress Monitoring
- Conduct sprint retrospective meetings to identify project risks
- Derive Project plan and RAID
- Communication with stakeholders or customers
- Risk mitigating and executing contingency plan
- Budget planning is not done exhaustively, so need to do this
- Raising Invoices
- Create SOWs
- Derive reports
- Understand the needs for project (each Client/Project has its own set of tools and work style) and need to align the below
- Project lifecycle
- Build a team (Initiate the recruitment process and onboard resources)
- Mentor team
- Onboarding / Ramp-up into Project
- Negotiate to retain resources
- Exit planning / KT
- Create a collaborative atmosphere for the team through words and actions. And In case of disputes encourage teams to think in terms of solutions that benefit all involved.
- Coach and mentor his supervisee /or team and their strategic alignment to company culture and strategy.
- Responsible for maximizing the throughput of the team and for assisting team members in adopting and using Agile/Scrum
- Demonstrate negotiation skills and maintains great relationships /mutual respect across teams
- 15 Years’ experience, 5 years in healthcare domain and 5 years’ experience in leading delivery teams.
- Experience in EHRs, Population Health Management, Healthcare Analytics and Compliances.
- Good in Code review and Design review.
- Proven experience in implementing large scale Healthcare applications.
- Experience in operating in a multi-geographic, matrix organization, with proven ability to balance commercial, client, and regulatory needs across businesses and geographies.
- Established and evidenced leadership credentials; proven ability to maintain energy and resilience within an organization throughout a period of change and/or against significant challenges.