Abjayon is an Enterprise solutions and services provider with a strong focus on engineering and implementing solutions for Utilities, Healthcare, and Hospitality industries.
We are a team of highly experienced and driven technology professionals who take immense pride in our inherent value of remaining unperturbed by any problem, task, or challenge.
The top management and core engineering team have many years of rich engineering experience. Our deep understanding and expertise in engineering solutions create value for organizations by engineering innovative customer experiences, customizing products and technologies for new markets, integrating new-age technologies, facilitating faster time to market, and ensuring a competitive edge.
- Serve as an SME and analyst/consultant, to understand project needs, gather & document requirements
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximize effectiveness
- Be responsible for CI/CD implementation using SCM tools
- Implement different components of infrastructure (Monitoring, Logs Management, Consolidation tools, etc.)
- Be responsible for infrastructure planning, scaling and monitoring process implementation
- Educate teams on technical and workflow considerations of Docker adoption
- Setup and Manage databases
- Analyze and improve SQL queries for the best performance of applications
- Working/ implementation knowledge of VM and experience in Containerization using Docker
- Hands-on working knowledge of Container Orchestration, developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for Microservices over enterprise public /private clouds
- Sound knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes and Strong Linux concepts is a must
- Strong SQL & Database knowledge, preferably in MySQL
- Knowledge of basic encryption-decryption algorithms will be an advantage
- Provide Docker consultation and implementation for internal projects and collaboratively work with development teams to migrate and port traditional applications to Docker solutions
- Experience in building Docker-based architecture for production environment and maintaining shippable images to the customer's on-premise infrastructure
- Implementation knowledge of Docker orchestration operations to self-heal, monitoring resource utilization, logs and health
- Hands-on experience in scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Shell and PowerShell)
- Working knowledge of public/private clouds in AWS, Azure, GCP or OCI.
- Implementation knowledge of engineering practices across the phases of SDLC
- Hands-on experience in Linux administration to troubleshoot issues, optimize solutions and create RCA
- Date Posted: 20-Feb-2023
- Location: Philippines
- Job Title: DevOps Engineer (Full-Time)