The successful candidate will have object-oriented design skills and experience in web and windows front-end development and corresponding backend development that supports the front-end work and be passionate about creating a delightful and perfect user experience through GUIs.
- Design and implement the backend models for the mass spectrometry instrument control method editors and method builders using C# .NET technology and implement MVVM like models.
- Design and implement the frontend screens and Single Page applications using Typescript and Vue.js and Stencil.js frameworks.
- The position will act as a User Interface technical lead, contribute to the technical vision with the development team and help the team to turn it into reality.
- Participate and lead in planning, UI design, development, and the delivery of web-based micro front ends and backend microservices.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of web applications and web components, deployable on various cloud and on-premises deployment models.
- This is a hands-on development role, where you will be spending majority of your time on designing, coding, unit, and integration testing and on mentoring and supporting team members on technology, technical approach, project execution
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience developing commercial software with demonstrated increase in the project responsibilities.
- Strong experience with C# .NET with experience writing micro services in the .NET core environment.
- Some experience and knowledge of Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, SPA frameworks (Vue, React, Angular).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology, or similar engineering fields is required.
- Mastery of C# .NET framework and programming language.
- Strong programming and software design ability with regards to client-server, microservices, state machines, event-driven programming is needed.
- Experience with databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL.
- Deep understanding and experience in API design (using RESTful), including versioning, isolation, documenting for internal and external (commercial) using API documentation frameworks (e.g., Apiary, Swagger)
- Knowledge of proteomics field and algorithms is preferred but not essential.