Ideal candidate should be proficient working on Java multi-threaded application on Unix Platform. Should have good understanding of performance and scalability aspects in distributed/networking environment.
- Design and implementation of applications with proper documentations as per process.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Independently own, design, write and test quality code.
- Mandatory: Core Java basics/fundamental & Advanced Java Concepts, JVM fundamentals, OOPs, Data Structure Concepts, Collections & Multithreading, Basic Unix fundamentals, Spring framework.
- Desirable: J2EE, SQL, AJX, java-script, ReactJS, Application Servers Exposure to Cluster and Fault-tolerance Architecture, Telecom Applications development
- Excellent Java programming skills.
- Quick in learning new problem areas and technology.
- Good Exposure to Unix shell scripting is a plus.
- Familiarity with Eclipse IDE, JProbe and related tools is a plus
- Exposure to application servers.
- Good Understanding of Unit testing methodologies.
- Good exposure to core design patterns.
- Good communication and technical writing skill.
- Strong experience in database design and some experience in PL SQL
- Positive attitude and ability to work on multiple items per business needs.
- Knowledge of telecom protocols - SS7 (AIN, INAP, CAP, MAP) and VoIP (SIP) would be plus.