Abjayon is an Enterprise solutions and services provider with the strong focus on engineering and implementing solutions for Utilities, Healthcare and Hospitality industries.
We are a team of highly experienced and driven technology professionals who take immense pride in our inherent value of remaining unperturbed by any problem, task, or challenge.
The top management and core engineering team comes with many years of rich engineering experience. Our deep understanding and expertise in engineering solutions creates value for organizations by engineering innovative customer experiences, customizing products and technologies for new markets, integrating new-age technologies, facilitating faster time to market, and ensuring a competitive edge.
- Design, coordinate and execute pilots, prototypes, or proof of concepts to evaluate new technologies, tools, and frameworks
- Work on PoCs and do innovations in deep tech.
- Work with the developer to design scalable solutions and infrastructures, including technical feasibility and proposal development for storage, processing, and consumption
- Deﬁne technical requirements (scalability, availability, maintenance, security) and drive the implementation
- Own the responsibility for Scaling, Performance, and Quality for the team. Design & set up best practices to help the team achieve business outcomes
- Drive the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in teams
- Implement new features and enhancements to address issues in complex systems
- Lead and be the technical mentor to the team, drive technology, and tool choices and be responsible for all of them
- A passion for architecture and developing robust, scalable software systems
- Intricate understanding of architectural and design choices, deep knowledge of one or more tech stacks, ability to identify alternative tech choices and trade-offs
- Ability to identify feasible alternatives and select optimal choice of data structures and advanced algorithms
- Strong hands-on knowledge in Core Java (Should know Lambda, Streams)
- Strong hands-on knowledge in Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- Good understanding of AWS architecture and have exposure working in a few projects which are using AWS services (managed/non managed)
- Should have Devops exposure for guiding team (CI/CD)
- Mentoring and knowledge building for team and organization
- Good knowledge of working in RFC and proposing solutions and estimations (effort/cost)
- Should have good communication skills
- Should manage key customer accounts for delivery of a product end to end