Abjayon is an Enterprise solutions and services provider with a strong focus on engineering and implementing solutions for Utilities, Healthcare, and Hospitality industries.
We are a team of highly experienced and driven technology professionals who take immense pride in our inherent value of remaining unperturbed by any problem, task, or challenge.
The top management and core engineering team come with many years of rich engineering experience. Our deep understanding and expertise in engineering solutions create value for organizations by engineering innovative customer experiences, customizing products and technologies for new markets, integrating new-age technologies, facilitating faster time to market, and ensuring a competitive edge.
- Maintaining a consistent voice, personality, look and feel for the brand across all social media channels
- Fostering and strengthening new relationships with key influencers in the target industries and leveraging networks to contribute to marketing goals
- Collaborating with content and creative teams to build engaging social media creatives such as graphics, videos, stories, and reels and ensure timely delivery and posting
- Build high-impact employee stories- right from ideation to collection of raw content and stitching the story together that ties to our larger Employer Branding goals.
- High on execution and keeping up to date on social media campaigns, ideate and introduce new branding initiatives which will help make Abjayon an employer of choice.
- Write articles that highlight success stories across Abjayon, that are bound to create a buzz.
- Implementing social media strategies based on best practices and key trends on all channels to increase social media engagement
- Collaborating with employee engagement teams to curate and schedule content for employee branding and engagement campaigns
- Setting up social media KPIs to monitor, report, and evaluate implemented social strategy
- Using social media marketing tools for improved visibility, efficiency and tracking
- Proven experience in digital marketing with a focus on social media. Ideally with experience in product branding and employer branding
- Proven experience in marketing campaign development and execution, including the ability to write and edit publishing-ready content. An ability to always be on the lookout to spot creative trends and utilize it in our recruitment marketing plans
- Create exciting, relevant, and differentiating creative assets (videos, carousels, static posts) with a focus on digital, including social media, website content, articles and marketing collateral
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Ability to build positive relationships and collaborate effectively with teams and business partners.
- Analytical skills, including an understanding of data and candidate research. Maintaining metrics around campaigns, initiatives and tools ensures that the performance of activities can be effectively tracked and analyzed to ensure optimization of channels
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and valuing diverse perspectives