We are a fast-growing organization offering complete comprehensive utilities solutions to Public Sector undertakings with primary focus on Oracle Utilities product suite, and other ancillary supporting products. We have the expertise to implement and support large scale project implementations with Public Sector enterprises. Our team has a collective experience of more than 100 years in working on large enterprise-scale project/product implementations and support.
The role of the Senior Middleware Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, support and operations of the Oracle Utilities products and oracle technology stack like Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle SOA, OSB, IDM, etc.
- Ability to design, build, test and deploy technical solution in Oracle C2M, CC&B, MDM, MWM, WAM with proficiency in Infrastructure design, sizing, planning of different environments,
- Understanding the technology impact on the deployment architecture and sizing.
- The candidate will be responsible for technical decisions regarding configuration, integration, system administration, instance strategy, upgrades, enhancements, deployments, and release management. Strong organizational skills, technical expertise and architectural capabilities are essential in this role.
- Ability to work as part of a highly technical team of professionals who are responsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment of Oracle C2M, CC&B, MDM, MWM, WAM technical solution to meet business requirements.
- Drive the overall design, web services and middleware architecture and technology for the implementation of Oracle utilities.
- Understand the capabilities and potential of hardware, software and integration components of Oracle utilities
- Ability to develop technical design documents for production, non-production, and DR environments.
- Able to support infrastructure team in tasks related to environment setup, patch installations, code deployment and product security configuration.
- Should be able to suggest and validate technical solution options for the performance issues, fine-tune thread pool workers and server configurations to achieve optimal performance.
- The candidate must be a team player and is also expected to help the project team with any technical issues that may arise during the project.
- Having experience in production support is a must.
- Provide mentorship and training to other associates at the same level or below on the technology, processes and tools; and to handle more complex issues/requests.
- Good interpersonal communications and analytical ability.