We are a fast-growing organization offering complete comprehensive utilities solutions to Public Sector undertakings with primary focus on Oracle Utilities product suite, and other ancillary supporting products. We have the expertise to implement and support large scale project implementations with Public Sector enterprises. Our team has a collective experience of more than 100 years in working on large enterprise-scale project/product implementations and support.
In this position, you will design, plan, integrate, test and commission hardware and software applications for Advanced Distribution Management Systems (ADMS) and Outage Management Systems (OMS) for utility clients.
- GIS data extraction and build Distribution Network model.
- CIS data integration for Outage Management System (OMS)
- Design and tune the power systems applications to meet customer requirements.
- Analyze customer requirements and develop plans to implement power system applications on customer projects.
- Develop product documentation for applications such as User’s Guides, Design Descriptions, Configuration Guides and release notes.
- Create test plans and procedures and perform testing for product releases including unit testing (module by module), Factory Acceptance Testing and Site Acceptance testing.
- Maintain existing power systems applications and utilities.
- Perform technical reviews on development work products.
- Provide applications programming support for other Engineering departments.
- Provide training and support for end-users.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
- 2-5 years of experience in SCADA / DMS / OMS / EMS software applications.
- Experience with geospatial processing software (GIS) including building tools and models for electrical network.
- Ability to perform technical analysis to define customer product requirements.
- Ability to conduct presentations, product demonstrations and training.
- Experience in project execution within the electric utilities industry.
- Basic knowledge of databases and data warehousing.
- Strong scripting knowledge with Python or JSON.
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
- Strong background in software engineering.