Must have Skills:
- Must have extensive database management experience with strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Experience on Oracle database 9i, 10g and 11g RAC Performance tuning on Solaris and Linux.
- Experience in Database/Application Backup & Recovery strategies planning and implementation.
- Good knowledge of Oracle RMAN and other backup and recovery scenarios.
- Have worked on setup, configure and maintain disaster recovery using Data Guard. DR for EBS applications and database.
- Support various types of DRs viz active/Passive Data Guard
- Extensive knowledge of 11g RAC basics & operations.
- Have worked on converting systems to ASM + RAC.
- Understanding of Oracle Database best practices and internal.
- Experience in any Unix shell script, Perl script and Python
- Experience on Oracle SQL and good understanding on PL/SQL.
- Experience in Exadata Machine Administration.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and able to reverse engineer process and scripts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to commit and deliver measure result with tight projects and task timeline.
- Exposure to AWS, Qubole, Hadoop, Netezza and MySQL will be added advantage.
- Experience on application development will be a plus.
Good to have Skills:
- Experience on OUAF products
- Build and release, CI/CD experience.
- Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
- Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
- Fair understanding of project management skills.
- Date Posted: 3 days ago
- Location: Hyderabad, TS CA
- Job Title: Oracle Development DBA (Full-Time)