Abjayon is an Enterprise solutions and services provider with the strong focus on engineering and implementing solutions for Utilities, Healthcare and Hospitality industries.
We are a team of highly experienced and driven technology professionals who take immense pride in our inherent value of remaining unperturbed by any problem, task, or challenge.
The top management and core engineering team comes with many years of rich engineering experience. Our deep understanding and expertise in engineering solutions creates value for organizations by engineering innovative customer experiences, customizing products and technologies for new markets, integrating new-age technologies, facilitating faster time to market, and ensuring a competitive edge.
As a developer,
- You will be working on the implementation, maintenance, support, and testing of Oracle Utilities applications like C2M, CCB, MDM, WAM, and MWM for global customers.
- Deliver high-quality codes, support activities related to implementation and transition, interface with internal team and key stakeholders
- Be part of the complete development cycle starting from designing till go live.
- Interact with the project management team and clients on regular basis and ensure the timely delivery of applications.
- Follow the agile methodology
- Experience working in developing custom solutions using OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework)
- Experience in developing java-based customizations including Algorithms, Batches, Service Programs, Change Handlers, User Exits, and Maintenance Extensions.
- Experience in developing interfaces like Inbound Web Services or XAI services, Outbound Messages, Web Service Adapter, File Extracts / Uploads, Sync Requests, etc.
- Experience in developing Configuration Tools-based customizations including Portals, UI Maps Zones, Business Services, Service Scripts, Plugin Scripts, BPA Scripts, etc.
- Experience desired in Oracle Utilities products like C2M, CC&B, MDM, WAM, OMS, NMS, etc.
- Date Posted: Posted 1 day ago
- Location: India
- Job Title: OUAF Developer (Full-Time)