OUAF Application Developer to design, develop, extend and support Oracle MDM Application extensions and batch programs.
- Hands on design & development experience using OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework) and Java.
- Batch program development & troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of MDM data model
- Good understanding of relational database design & Oracle SQL skills
- Strong knowledge using Hibernate Query Language, XAI Web Services and CCB Configuration Tools (MO’s, BO’s, Scripts, portals, UI maps, Zones, and XPath)
- Experience with Oracle Utilities SDK and Eclipse
- Coding and Unit Testing
- Understand and follow version control and coding standards.
- Hands-on Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM) implementation experience.
- Broad functional knowledge of MDM in at least 2-3 core functional areas (Device & Measuring Component, Service Point & Device Installation, Measurements, VEE and Usage Subscription etc.)
- Oracle MDM configuration, including user security - mapping business requirements to application/security configurations.
- Ability to convert functional specification into detailed configuration workbook.
- Configuration tool experience.
- Oracle Utilities Application Framework experience.
- JS: Syntax, basic operations, DOM, Events Bubbling, Hoisting, Prototypes, Ajax, ECMA Script 6+ new features
- General development skills in GIT, HTTP/HTTPS, REST API, Design Pattern, Data Structures, motivated to search and learn for new knowledge
- Knowledge of build tools Angular CLI, Webpack, npm, npm scripts
- Understanding of Angular Material, Sass/SCSS, and Bootstrap
- Familiar with coding Style Angular Styleguide and tslint
- Familiar with TypeScript (Types basics, Guards, Advanced types) and RxJS (observable pattern, lifecycle, work with multiply streams, different types of subject)
- Understands Architecture Schematics and Angular/elements
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps
- Knowledge of Unit Testing (Jasmine/ Karma) and E2E Testing (Protractor)
- Experience with CouchDB
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English