Abjayon is an Enterprise solutions and services provider with the strong focus on engineering and implementing solutions for Utilities, Healthcare and Hospitality industries.
We are a team of highly experienced and driven technology professionals who take immense pride in our inherent value of remaining unperturbed by any problem, task, or challenge.
The top management and core engineering team comes with many years of rich engineering experience. Our deep understanding and expertise in engineering solutions creates value for organizations by engineering innovative customer experiences, customizing products and technologies for new markets, integrating new-age technologies, facilitating faster time to market, and ensuring a competitive edge.
As a C2M Designer, you will:
- contribute to requirements elicitation, creation of application architecture documents, and creation of design artifacts.
- conduct workshops, advise the client on a recommended solution, and own the delivery of the solution.
- provide guidance to both client and project team
- deliver high-quality codes, support activities related to implementation and transition, interface with internal team and key stakeholders
- analyze and resolve issues to ensure high-quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC within the guidelines, policies, and norms
- work on implementation, maintenance, support, and testing of Oracle Utilities applications like C2M, CCB, MDM, WAM and MWM for global customers.
- Experience working as a technical designer on at least one C2M, CC&B and/or MDM implementation.
- Techno functional knowledge of Oracle Utilities applications is required.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and Development is required.
- Experience in detail level estimation of effort for development and testing of solutions.
- Experience in any Customer Information System, Billing System or Meter Data Management is a plus.
- Ability to read and code-review complex code written by others.
- Experience working in developing custom solutions using OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework)
- Experience in developing java-based customizations including Algorithms, Batches, Service Programs, Change Handlers, User Exits and Maintenance Extensions.
- Experience in developing interfaces like Inbound Web Services or XAI services, Outbound Messages, Web Service Adapter, File Extracts / Uploads, Sync Requests, etc.
- Experience in developing Configuration Tools-based customizations including Portals, UI Maps Zones, Business Services, Service Scripts, Plugin Scripts, BPA Scripts, etc.
- Experience working on Groovy is a plus.
- Experience desired in Oracle Utilities products like C2M, CC&B, MDM, WAM, OMS, NMS, etc.