ABOUT THE TEAM:
Abjayon is setting up a new software development team to design and develop a product that generates insights to provide its Utilities customers basic and advanced reporting and analytics capabilities. Selected candidates will get an exciting opportunity to be part of this brand-new team and contribute to designing and developing the product ground up from scratch.
- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those
- Analyzing data and present data through reports that aid decision-making
- Convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide timeline to accomplish
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models
- Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI
- Analyze current ETL process, define and design new systems
- Redefine and make technical/strategic changes to enhance existing Business Intelligence systems
- Create customize charts and custom calculations as per requirements
- Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions as per needs
- SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data
- Work with users and team members at all level for performance improvement and suggestions
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Power BI and should have worked extensively on data modeling, data flow and reports
- Must have experience in creating data-rich dashboards, writing DAX expressions, and implementing row-level security in Power BI
- Sound knowledge of database management, SQL querying, data modeling, data warehousing, business intelligence, and OLAP (Online Analytical Processing)
- Data Analytics - able to see the big picture and communicate insights in layman’s terms to everyone in the organization, able to drill down data and visualize data in the best possible way through charts/reports/dashboards.
- Software Development Skills - must know how to develop a custom BI solution, must have an understanding of technical aspects as well as software development architecture to transform requirements into technical presence.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models. Developing visual reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row-level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop. Expertise in using advanced level calculations on the data set.