Abjayon is an Enterprise Technology Services Provider with a focus on two areas – providing Product and Solution Engineering Services to the Enterprise customers and implementing Utilities based solutions across the world. We create value for organizations by engineering innovative customer experiences, customizing products and technologies for new markets, integrating new-age technologies, facilitating faster time to market, and ensuring a competitive edge.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Architects and PM’s to understand the requirement
- Work with team to develop design documents
- Doing Coding if needed
- Work as Tech Lead to closely monitor team members
- Ensure high-quality code is delivered and map with the requirements
- Closely work with PM’s to conduct SIT and UAT
- Closely work with the Support team on defect fixing, testing, regression testing and release
- Lead impact analysis of changes and defect fixes to production solutions
- Closely work with operation team to solve operations issues
- Closely work with the Release team to get the code deployed
Project Planning & Risk Management:
- Participating in the requirement Workshops/sessions and providing inputs
- Working with team to create project traceability matrix to ensure requirement traceability (End to End)
- Able to establish and manage project/sprint plans and drive/ facilitate scrum calls, sprint review/Demo meetings and delivery of potentially shippable software at the end of each sprint/ project phase.
- Sprint Backlog Creation/Review and Next Sprint Scope Planning
- Story Prioritization, Story Point Allocation and Progress Monitoring
- Conduct sprint retrospective meetings to identify project risks
- Manage technical work to meet support SLAs and KPIs
- Provide estimates for effort and schedule for changes/defect fixes.
- Create a collaborative atmosphere for the team through words and actions. And In case of disputes encourage teams to think in terms of solutions that benefit all involved.
- Coach and mentor his supervisee /or team and their strategic alignment to company culture and strategy.
- Responsible for maximizing the throughput of the team and for assisting team members in adopting and using Agile/Scrum
- Demonstrate negotiation skills and maintain great relationships /mutual respect across teams
- 10+ years of experience in Designing and Developing Enterprise applications.
- 5+ years in a Managed Services/Technical Support Engagement for global customers
- Good programming skills in Java.
- Experience working on Web Services, XML, and other integration standards is required.
- Experience in Designing and managing databases in Oracle.
- Well-versed with the Security, Performance, Maintenance, and Usability aspects of Design.
- Thorough understanding of Object-oriented Design patterns.
- Subject Matter Expert in Jira / Confluence
- Subject Matter Expert in MS Office tools like Excel, word, etc.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Familiar with Backlog creation, Release Planning, Sprint Planning, and Sprint Retrospection aspects.
- Experience working in OUAF is a plus, but not mandatory