- Work closely with the Architects and PM’s to understand the requirement
- Work with team to develop design documents
- Doing Coding if needed
- Work as Tech Lead to closely monitor team members
- Ensure high-quality code is delivered and map with the requirements
- Closely work with PM’s to conduct SIT and UAT
- Closely work with operation team to solve operations issues
- Closely work with the Release team to get the code deployed
Project Planning & Risk Management:
- Participating in the Workshops (MDM/Integration) and providing inputs
- Working with the team to create a project traceability matrix to ensure requirement traceability (End to End)
- Able to establish and manage project/sprint plans and drive/ facilitate scrum calls, sprint review/Demo meetings, and delivery of potentially shippable software at the end of each sprint/ project phase.
- Sprint Backlog Creation/Review and Next Sprint Scope Planning
- Story Prioritization, Story Point Allocation, and Progress Monitoring
- Conduct sprint retrospective meetings to identify project risks
- Create a collaborative atmosphere for the team through words and actions. And In case of disputes encourage teams to think in terms of solutions that benefit all involved.
- Coach and mentor his supervisee /or team and their strategic alignment to company culture and strategy.
- Responsible for maximizing the throughput of the team and for assisting team members in adopting and using Agile/Scrum
- Demonstrate negotiation skills and maintains great relationships /mutual respect across teams
- 10+ years experience in Designing and Developing Enterprise applications.
- Good programming skills in Java.
- Experience working on Web Services, XML and other integration standards is required.
- Experience in Designing and managing databases in Oracle.
- Well-versed with the Security, Performance, Maintenance and Usability aspects of Design.
- Thorough understanding of Object-oriented Design patterns.
- Subject Matter Expert in Jira / Confluence
- Subject Matter Expert in MS Office tools like Excel, word etc.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Familiar with Backlog creation, Release Planning, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospection aspects.
- Experience working in OUAF is a plus, but not mandatory
- PMP Certification is Preferred.