We reserve the right to periodically effect changes and updates to this Policy from time to time. Any updates to this Policy shall be available for your review on our Website. We encourage you to frequently check this Policy for updates. Your continued usage of our Website pursuant to such change will be deemed as your express consent to continue to process your personal information in accordance with such revised policy.
Information Collected by Us
We only collect the following types of information:
- At your option, when you submit web forms, personal information such as your name, address, phone number, company/employer information, post applying for, resume or work experience (as provided by you) email address and contact details.
- Information pertaining to your internet protocol addresses; browser and website details; and system configuration information.
- For other purposes not specifically described herein but in strict conformity with the Policy.
How Information is used by Us
We endeavor to limit processing your personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant to the purpose for which it is collected or authorized. In general, we may use your personal information in order to:
- Personalize your experience of our Website;
- Enable access to registrants only parts of our Website;
- Improve our website, including better usability, troubleshooting, customer service and site maintenance;
- Analyze your usage pattern of our Website;
- Create a user ID for you, should you so choose. And identify you once you are a registered user;
- Process job applications applied for by you; and
- To contact you and respond to your questions or requests.
Abjayon reserves the right to aggregate data acquired from you. For instance, we may assemble data to determine most visited parts of our Website. You are solely responsible to keep your personal information provided to us up to date. While you can always choose to not supply personally identifying information, in such case, you may be precluded from engaging with certain areas of the Website.
Protection, Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Information:
We implement a variety of reasonable and appropriate security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information shared with us. Your information is stored in a password protected database. While your personal information is stored in the United States, it is wholly possible that in order to facilitate our business and operations, we may transfer and access your personal information from other countries where Abjayon has operations. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Specific Jurisdiction Rights
Based on where you access this Website from, you may have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by us. If you have questions in this regard, please feel free to contact us at the contact information mentioned below.
Please feel free to direct any questions you may have regarding our privacy procedures and policies at our contact information listed below:
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Address: 42808 Christy St., # 228 Fremont, CA 94538