Abjayon is an Enterprise solutions and services provider with a strong focus on engineering and implementing solutions for Utilities, Healthcare, and Hospitality industries.
We are a team of highly experienced and driven technology professionals who take immense pride in our inherent value of remaining unperturbed by any problem, task, or challenge.
The top management and core engineering team come with many years of rich engineering experience. Our deep understanding and expertise in engineering solutions create value for organizations by engineering innovative customer experiences, customizing products and technologies for new markets, integrating new-age technologies, facilitating faster time to market, and ensuring a competitive edge.
This role expects the candidate to work closely with the scrum team effectively, understand the requirements and think through all possible use cases to test and produce an outcome that results in improving the quality of the product.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ability to test the software early in the cycle – right from requirement grooming sessions
- Author test cases and peer review team’s test cases
- Provide effective communication regarding issues
- Collaborate with developers in sorting out conflicts of requirement understanding or for clarifying bug details
- Automate the tests within the sprint under the guidance of the lead
- 4+ Years of experience working in Automation Testing.
- Good experience working in any of the Automation Testing tools like Selenium
- Good programming skills in Java
- Strong functional test experience & web service testing
- Able to understand the requirement, author test and execute them with little or no guidance
- Hands-on experience with tools like Postman in testing the web-services (SOAP or REST)
- Experience with writing basic SQL queries
- Experience in using test management tools like JIRA, Zephyr etc
- Experience with functional or non-functional automation (JAVA knowledge preferred)
- Good to have experience on Test complete tool.
- Good to have experience working with Azure Devops.
- Date Posted: Today
- Location: India
- Job Title: QA Automation Engineer (Full-Time)