As a SaaS Platform DevOps Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering technology solutions by working closely with Product and Platform teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The role is of a DevOps engineer to work on enabling SaaS products to run on the SaaS Platform.
- The role needs an expert understanding of Docker and experience on running applications in Kubernetes.
- The role also involves cloud technologies - strong working experience in a public cloud (Google Cloud is preferred) is essential.
- The candidate should have strong experience of DevOps technologies like Ansible, Terraform, Terragrunt and Jenkins.
- The candidate is expected to have a working understanding of data and messaging technologies like Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch. Understanding container monitoring and metrics solutions like Prometheus will be a plus.
- Design custom automation solutions based on the application/business requirements and workload characteristics.
- Understanding of High Availability architectures to maintain 99.99% availability SLA
- Strong Experience in performance tuning, identifying bottlenecks, minimizing response time meeting performance SLAs as per business requirements. This requires close collaboration with Product Architects.
- Excellent application architecture and development awareness - architectural patterns, development lifecycle and tools, programming techniques, methods, languages, DevOps methods and tools, Agile / SAFe, etc.
- Demonstrate and cultivate a passion for delivering high-quality products aligned with customer needs; increase customer exposure to build empathy.
- Employ continuous learning; build domain expertise and keep abreast on new technology, processes, systems and tools.