Abjayon is an Enterprise solutions and services provider with a strong focus on engineering and implementing solutions for Utilities, Healthcare, and Hospitality industries.
We are a team of highly experienced and driven technology professionals who take immense pride in our inherent value of remaining unperturbed by any problem, task, or challenge.
The top management and core engineering team come with many years of rich engineering experience. Our deep understanding and expertise in engineering solutions create value for organizations by engineering innovative customer experiences, customizing products and technologies for new markets, integrating new-age technologies, facilitating faster time to market, and ensuring a competitive edge.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Architect to design and develop world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements.
- Evaluate, design, customize and optimize cloud-based solutions using the Salesforce.com platform. Lead system design discussions and recommend alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis. Learn new client information quickly, and translate data modeling, process modeling, and revision control systems.
- When required, be able to write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable to develop, test, deploy and support data-driven internet, intranet and extranet applications. Assist with providing information on assigned tasks.
- Work as part of a team during technical implementations to finalize architecture specifications, and create designs as they relate to customizations and/or integration of CRM. Provide mentoring and leadership to less experienced developers.
- Manage and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
- 8+ Years of experience in largescale end-end implementations of Salesforce applications.
- 2+ Years in creating Technical Architecture of complex Salesforce implementations.
- Extensive experience in developing APEX classes, Triggers, apex sharing, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Writing Workflows, Integration, and Force.com API
- Hands-on experience in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer
- Hands-On experience in security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of the organization
- Experience in working on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and community cloud
- Experience in Design review and Code review.
- Experience in working on proposals, estimating the scope of work, and supporting pre-sales activities.
- Date Posted: 21-Nov-2022
- Location: Philippines
- Job Title: Salesforce Architect (Full-Time)