As a Cloud Network Engineer, you will drive the networking solutions required to build cloud services to the public cloud platforms.
- Design and implement/deploy networks in both on-premises and cloud environments.
- Design connectivity solutions between on-prem public cloud networks
- Implement automations to provision, configure and monitor networking solutions
- Develop threat models to ensure the network setup is secure
- Troubleshoot network scalability and performance issues.
- BTech in CSE/ECE, MTech or combination of education and experience or equivalent
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in the networking field
- At least 1 year of experience with designing, implementing, and operating network solutions on public cloud platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure.
- At least 1-year experience with coding automations on the public cloud platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure using languages and tools like Python, Go or Ansible
- Industry recognized certifications in networking like Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or equivalent
- Experience with connectivity solutions between on-prem public cloud networks
- Experience with security mechanisms such as Firewalls, ACLs, PBR, packet filtering, IPSec, GRE, NAT, L3 VRF.
- Subject Matter Expert in the areas of IP routing, Wide Area Networking technologies, MPLS, SD-WAN, VLANs, Cloud Services, ISE, Firewalls, Load balancers, Security Compliance and disaster recovery solutions.
- Experience with routing protocols like BGP, EIGRP, etc.
- Experience with building point to point IPSec tunnels and SSL VPNs
- Experience with networking solutions like AWS DirectConnect, AWS/Azure PrivateLink, Azure ExpressRoute, GCP InterConnect
- Experience with supporting mission-critical, 24x7 systems.