We are a fast-growing organization offering complete comprehensive Utilities solutions to Public and Private Sector undertakings with a primary focus on Oracle Utilities product suite, and other ancillary supporting products. We have the expertise to implement and support large-scale project implementations with Public and Private Sector enterprises. Our team has a collective experience of more than 100 years in working on large enterprise-scale project/product implementations and support.
- Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of application architecture document, and creation of functional and/ or technical designs
- Deliver high-quality codes, support activities related to implementation and transition; interface with internal team and key stakeholders
- Analyze and resolve issues to ensure high-quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC WITHIN the guidelines, policies, and norms
- Experience in Oracle Utilities products like C2M, CC&B, MDM, WAM,
- Development work on OUAF, Java
- Unit Testing of the development work
- Total experience of 5-8 years
- Experience working as a Designer or Architect on at least two C2M, CC&B, and/or MDM implementations.
- Conducting workshops, advising the client to a recommended solution, and owning the delivery of the solution.
- Providing guidance to both client and project team
- Designer or architect experience with the Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF)
- Utility industry experience (working directly for a utility) is a plus
- C2M, MDM, or CC&B Implementation Specialist certification
- 4-12 years overall relevant experience, including experience in consulting or services
- Successful full lifecycle implementation experience