Abjayon is an Enterprise solutions and services provider with a strong focus on engineering and implementing solutions for Utilities, Healthcare, and Hospitality industries.
We are a team of highly experienced and driven technology professionals who take immense pride in our inherent value of remaining unperturbed by any problem, task, or challenge.
The top management and core engineering team come with many years of rich engineering experience. Our deep understanding and expertise in engineering solutions create value for organizations by engineering innovative customer experiences, customizing products and technologies for new markets, integrating new-age technologies, facilitating faster time to market, and ensuring a competitive edge.
The successful candidate will work in the Health and Safety domain. Major responsibilities will include Web and mobile applications development. We are seeking a highly technical, design-oriented, senior-level software engineer with an interest in developing commercial products. If you have a passion for learning new things, have excellent programming skills, and have an aptitude for solving complex problems, we would like to hear from you. You will work in a close-knit team of developers who foster each other and push the standard for excellence in software development.
- An agile environment with Bi-Weekly Sprint.
- Involve in calls for understanding their requirements
- Follow predefine standards for code implementation and perform code reviews
- Work on JIRA stories, enhancements, and maintenance
- Work on React or any other MEAN stack technology.
- Design and implementation of high-performance applications.
- Troubleshoot and fix and issues
- Excellent knowledge of Asp.Net, Rest Web API, Microservice, SQL server
- Good knowledge of SQL and related databases, with a preference for those with MySQL experience
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good Collaborator and have the ability to work independently.
- Flexible and comfortable to learn new technologies and take up challenging tasks
- Date Posted: 3 days ago
- Location: India
- Job Title: Senior Software Engineer - .NET (Full-Time)