The successful candidate will have experience in web front-end development using modern cloud and micro front-end based architectures, and those who can help design the next generation of user experience.
- Participate in planning, UI design, development and the delivery of web-based micro front ends and microservices. The position will act as a User Interface technical anchor, contribute to the technical vision with the development team and help the team to turn it into reality.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of web applications and web components, deployable on various cloud and on-premises deployment models.
- This is a hands-on development role, where you will be spending majority of your time on designing, coding, unit, and integration testing.
- Mentor and support team members on technology, technical approach, project execution.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing commercial software with demonstrated increase in project responsibilities.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, SPA frameworks (Vue, React, Angular).
- Good experience with C# .NET with experience writing microservices in the .NET core environment.
- Deep understanding and experience in API design (using RESTful), including versioning, isolation, documenting for internal and external (commercial) using API documentation frameworks (e.g. Apiary, Swagger).
- Working knowledge of GITOPS, GIT and Kubernetes-based DevOps pipeline.
- Proven Experience with AWS API and concepts, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL.