Abjayon is an Enterprise solutions and services provider with the strong focus on engineering and implementing solutions for Utilities, Healthcare and Hospitality industries.
We are a team of highly experienced and driven technology professionals who take immense pride in our inherent value of remaining unperturbed by any problem, task, or challenge.
The top management and core engineering team comes with many years of rich engineering experience. Our deep understanding and expertise in engineering solutions creates value for organizations by engineering innovative customer experiences, customizing products and technologies for new markets, integrating new-age technologies, facilitating faster time to market, and ensuring a competitive edge.
- Leading enterprise-wide sales pursuits of high value ($100,000-$750,000 in revenue)
- Strengthening existing customer relationships and uncovering new business opportunities through cold calls and emails
- Conducting effective remote or on-site presentations and solution demonstrations
- Working with the services team to forecast resource needs for upcoming projects
- Teaming with the marketing department to deliver effective lead generation campaigns to Abjayon prospects
- Helping organizations understand the value of knowledge sharing, solving problems by driving strategic conversations with leaders across all business lines
Who are you?
- You have IT sales experience for the UAE region.
- You have experience selling IT consulting services and software to multiple decision-makers in an organization
- You believe intellectual agility and continuous learning are critical for long-term growth and success
- You are high-energy and passionate about creatively helping customers solve business problems
- You take personal responsibility and accountability for your success
- You are detail-oriented, process-driven, and are focused on achieving
- You believe great companies win as a team and are passionate about technology
- Want to grow and expand your career across multiple markets
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years experience (senior-level) in IT consulting or technical sales preferred, in the Utilities domain.
- Demonstrated success selling to large enterprise opportunities, managing complex sales cycles, and selling to business and technical executives
- Communicate effectively over the telephone, in-person, and via email with high-level decision-makers
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly/quarterly/annual quota in a sales role
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high-level decision-makers