Abjayon is an Enterprise solutions and services provider with the strong focus on engineering and implementing solutions for Utilities, Healthcare and Hospitality industries.
We are a team of highly experienced and driven technology professionals who take immense pride in our inherent value of remaining unperturbed by any problem, task, or challenge.
The top management and core engineering team comes with many years of rich engineering experience. Our deep understanding and expertise in engineering solutions creates value for organizations by engineering innovative customer experiences, customizing products and technologies for new markets, integrating new-age technologies, facilitating faster time to market, and ensuring a competitive edge.
- Contribute to requirements elicitation, creation of application architecture documents, and creation of design artifacts.
- Conduct workshops, advise the client on a recommended solution, and own the delivery of the solution.
- Provide guidance to both client and project team
- Deliver high-quality codes, support activities related to implementation and transition, interface with internal team and key stakeholders
- Analyze and resolve issues to ensure high-quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC within the guidelines, policies, and norms
- Work on implementation, maintenance, support, and testing of WAM application to global customers.
- Good functional knowledge of Oracle Utilities WAM.
- Good understanding of Oracle WAM Product Architecture, Oracle PIP, Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF)
- Hands-on experience in Batch Programming, algorithms, UI Maps, BO/MO, Change Handlers, Service Scripts, Business Scripts, BPA scripts, etc.
- Should have a good understanding of modules like Asset Management, Work Management, Inventory, and Preventive Maintenance
- Should be able to convert High-Level Design into Technical Design
- Should have an understanding of WAM configurations.
- Added advantage of having WAM - GIS integration.
- Should be able to build and test functional scenarios using SOAP